Keyword search

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lame email from US Senator Bob Casey

Note: I emailed my US Senator, Bob Casey, and asked if he could give me some help in getting the collar I made for Joe Biden's dog to him.  This is his response (or one of his aids).   I did not ask him about Obama or any of his policies.   So beware, if you ask for your Senator's help you probably won't get it.  Just bla, bla, bla on elect me, elect me.


Dear Mrs. Oswald:

Thank you for taking the time to contact me about Barack Obama, our Nation's 44th President. I appreciate hearing from all Pennsylvanians about what matters most to them.

As a United States Senator, I strive to fully represent the interests of Pennsylvania, both in Congress and in my interactions with the White House. Please be assured that I will have your views in mind as I work with President Obama to pass legislation that improves the lives of Pennsylvania families.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. As your Senator, I highly value hearing what my constituents think about the actions of their government as well as my own performance here in Washington. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about any matter of importance to you.

If you have access to the Internet, I encourage you to visit my web site, http://casey.senate.gov. I invite you to use this online office as a comprehensive resource to stay up-to-date on my work in Washington, request assistance from my office or share with me your thoughts on the issues that matter most to you and to Pennsylvania.

Sincerely,
Bob Casey
United States Senator

No comments: